Saturday, November 20, 2010

Should I change jobs? mean coworker but good benefits

I have to deal with a rude coworker, we recently had one of those conflict resolutions because of the way she treats me. It's been a couple weeks and everything seems okay but I wonder if she will start again since leopards don't change their spots overnight. She always tries to discredit me and make me look like I don't know anything. I am forced to work directly with her so there is no way to avoid her. They won't move me but said they might as a last resort if it doesn't get better. I could just change jobs. I've been there three years. I get to work from home three days a week, I get every other Friday off, plus they have retirement in addition to 401k. If I changed jobs I would be giving up my work at home, flex friday and retirement but would keep the 401k. I would need a big pay increase to make up for losing these, how much do you think these benefits are worth? Should I just stick it out since the benefits are so good?Should I change jobs? mean coworker but good benefits
i dont think you can call it sticking it out with those kinda benefits

dont leave, never let sum worthless piece of crap cause an inconvenience to ur life

they even sed theyl move u if it doesnt get better

dont give the coworker the satisfactionShould I change jobs? mean coworker but good benefits
write a list of pros and cons and weigh the difference. Just remember, every work place has people in it and people are the same everywhere.
Put the $$$$ sigh in front and do you 8 hrs and put up , You will get use to her . How do you know you next job is going to be better , it involes people and some of them are really ..........

If you boss is on your side don't worry about it or you excell and move a side or move up . talk less to her and when she opens a yap just smile as if you know some think about her that you are going to spill out. look out for her weekness [ everyone has ] and hold her against it.
Time to speak to management about the ';lat resort'; and get moved away from this person .... let them know you appreciate the job but you're not going to deal with her crap any more. Enough is enough.
if i had your job i would stick it out.... with all that flexibility and time off, i feel as though that would be my dream job- despite the co worker situation. there are ways to get past that. headphones, barriers, etc.... you will find some way to get past it....

No comments:

Post a Comment