Saturday, November 20, 2010

How often does the average person change jobs?

I read the average person or maybe I should say most people end up changing jobs about three to five times in their life. I think I read that in an article or a book somewhere. I am not sure how often in between jobs they state. I guess most of you have been at your current jobs a lifetime. If not,how long have you been at your current job and did you have many jobs beforehand? It is just a general question I have always been curious about. We will assume that these apply to the jobs or careers you will get after you are in school and have the education and work or volunteer experience. Or I guess it could apply to high school or college.How often does the average person change jobs?
gl
  • good dancer give me advice
  • hen rentalcars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment