Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change permission settings on my Blackberry? It used to be a company phone until I changed jobs.?

CBS provided me a Blackberry. When I changed jobs, I bought the Blackberry from them. Now, when I try to access certain websites, a CBS logo appears telling me I'm ';Forbidden'; to access the pages (error 403, not authorized to view this page). I assume this is because the permission settings are still the same. How do I change them? It's no longer CBS' phone!How do I change permission settings on my Blackberry? It used to be a company phone until I changed jobs.?
now that you arent contracted to them anymore.

means that the same applications you HAD before wont be working unless you're paying for itHow do I change permission settings on my Blackberry? It used to be a company phone until I changed jobs.?
add more details i have had a black berry for two years
Sounds like an IT policy may still be applied to the device. You will need to follow the steps in the link below to remove the policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment