Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change jobs in the AF DEP??

I'm currently have a guaranteed job in Securtiy Forces however after talking to many airmen in the RAP I dont think this is the job for me. My recruiter says this is impossible but I kinda know how recruiters work and I do feel bad because I know its not an easy thing to do. I really don't want to be a pain in the *** and I love the air force! but this is my career and on top of serving my country I want to get the most out of my air force career as possible. My question is this, How do I play this game? who do I have to talk to? how do I get the ';real'; answers and not the recruiter answers? My recruiter says they are going to kick me out just for asking, I know they only want people who really want to be there, but I do! Could this happen? Im a highly qualified applicant do I have any options? HELP!How do I change jobs in the AF DEP??
You can definitely change your job while you are still in DEP. If he says you can't then tell him you want out of DEP and you are not going to join. You are not obligated to do anything until you leave for basic.How do I change jobs in the AF DEP??
EWQ? Good job! Me too. You can change your job in the DEP as much as you want, it may just suck for them a bit but hey, it's their job. It's what you call a ';Job Shuffle';. They'll go back to that list of choices and put whatever you wanted on top of the list, so you'll have a good chance of getting it.



This is possible, don't let them tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment