Monday, November 22, 2010

I have an AA in Business and going for a BA, any ideas on how to change job types?

I work as a set-up/process technician and I want to get into management. All of my job searches have been answered by people who want me to continue what I have been doing. I do not want thatI have an AA in Business and going for a BA, any ideas on how to change job types?
It is possible that you will not be able to advance a whole lot beyond what position you currently have until you obtain your BA. This has been the same for me that I have an Associates Degree and I am pursing a BS degree in Managment and until I get my Bachelor's I will not be able to really get a job making a substantial salalry and statistics will show that a Masters degree makes a substantial difference in pay as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment