Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I not be the loser when switching jobs?

Ok. It's time to change jobs. But If I do quit, I must give 1 months notice, and pay back the international airfare. Otherwise I will have to work there until December 1.

I want out asap.How can I not be the loser when switching jobs?
Tough decision. Two and a half months from now is December 1st. Do you have the money to pay back the airfare? How will they treat you during that month? What will you do when you get back? I think it is easier to stick something out when you know it is temporary. What type of work are we talking about? WHy is it so bad?How can I not be the loser when switching jobs?
Can you get fired? Do the office space thingy... might get you off clean. Or just keep selling you soul for a corporation that could care less if you drop dead at your desk.
Firstly, how bad can this job be if you can't wait 10 weeks (4 of which will be your notice)?



Secondly, how much are you up for all up if you just waltz out?



Have you got a job to go to? Will that job pay enough for you to be able to say - ';I'm going, the money that I lose is going to be minimal';?



Not enough info.





Cheers



Bronco

No comments:

Post a Comment