Saturday, November 20, 2010

How should I change my lifestyle?

I have a friend who has 2 kids aged under 5. She has a job that pays well, but the job makes her feel miserable. She works from 7.00am to 6.00pm. So she hardly gets to see her kids....She feels like she has hit a wall, she feels like all her ambitions are gone and that she is useless....She really wants to change jobs, but she doesn't know what to change to.....



Do you know what job she could change to or what she can do to make herself happier?How should I change my lifestyle?
You really didn't give us enough info. What work does she do? Why can't she change jobs? Is there a man helping out financially?How should I change my lifestyle?
More than likely find a new job with flexible hours. I am pretty sure that (if she cared enough for her kids) she already inquired about cutting down hours shift change or something.



10-11hrs i would be miserable too..



If has inquired but was unsuccessful she should start looking for a new job with more pay but less hours..so she could tend to her children...



In reality life is full of sacrifices. She must ask herself which one will make her happy.
i am assuming you are talking about yourself since you said my lifestyle

opps lol

No comments:

Post a Comment