Saturday, November 20, 2010

What Types of Jobs are still hiring in this slumping economy?

I am looking to change jobs, but I am scared because I don't know how things will be considering what is going on with the economy.What Types of Jobs are still hiring in this slumping economy?
It's tough right now.

Good Luck to you.

I am selling a few things on ebay right now, it does make much but is keep the Wolf from the doorWhat Types of Jobs are still hiring in this slumping economy?
Well My friend you have options, but unfortunately these options are not 100% proof that you will have a steady job. The options are as follow and are a big demand.



-Repo man of home furnishings: 4 of my family members work on this and they have to take everything outside the house to the front lawn when they repo the house, so if the owner does not pick anything up like fridge or Stove etc... you will get paid to dump the extra stuff, but don't just sell everything in a garage sale.

(Contact a bank of your choice preferably a small branch that makes loans for home and see how u can get in the action)

The recession is said to linger for a few years if the economy is not injected with money soon, so you might even get some extra cash so save your extra money .



-Be a Broker, A middle man, I work for an interior design company in Chino CA and we sell office furniture but the truth is we don't have any furniture here, I just have contacts that provide me with furniture, Pretty much just go on CRAIGSLIST.COM and you will see all the furniture sellers, find a good inventory of furniture or some one that is looking for furniture or any thing else for that matter, buy it somewhere else and sell it. (YOU CAN DO THIS PART TIME BEST)



-Utilize your knowledge, skill, work habits, if you know how to design a website or make something with your hands, Maybe fix computers, there are a lot of people that go to places and pay money for something that you and I can do with ease. There might just be a way to make a living out of that aside from other things.



-Lastly, if you have a stable job and do not want to loose that stability, don't, find your self a way to make extra cash on the side. Again Look in Craigslist.com it has brought my company a lot of repeated customers over the years.



Hope that helps.
Dear Friend,



I am looking for some partners to join hands to achieve win-win cooperation. I wonder if you have interest in running your own Interracial dating site or work-at-home business. I would like to set it up for you at no cost . You can earn money if you can get users registering at your dating site. Please feel free to contact me marketingmanager008@gmail.com for details.



Dave



Marketing representative



interracialmatch.com
Information Technology

Nursing

Child Care givers

No comments:

Post a Comment