Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to renew work permit if I want to change job in Germnay?

It is necessary for an alien to obtain a valid work permit in Germany. On the German work permit, it record the employer name and work permit valid period.



My question is:

1. If I want to change a new job (new employer), how could I change the registration of work permit?

2. How long will it take to change employer name on work permit? It will be too long for a 2-3 months waiting.How to renew work permit if I want to change job in Germnay?
1.) you have to go to your local aliens office and apply for it. They probably have to do an ';Arbeitsmarktprēœ‰fung'; - so they send the job description to the Arbeitsagentur. I guess, you already know this procedure.



2.) Duration of the process varies. The more qualified and higher paid the job, the easier and faster you'll get your permit. The job description should be tailored exactly to your skills.



If possible, get yourself the Niederlassungserlaubnis (aka ';unbefristet';). You can work whereever and whatever you want with it.How to renew work permit if I want to change job in Germnay?
First, learn to spell ';Germany.';

No comments:

Post a Comment