Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to find teaching jobs in Taiwan?

I have been teaching in Hong Kong, but have to change jobs. I have considered going to Taiwan What is the best sight to look for jobs. I really cant go there to look.How to find teaching jobs in Taiwan?
Although I am not a big fan of the site Dave's ESL Cafe is a good and reputable location for looking up ESL jobs in Taiwan, it has a lot of listing for different cities, schools and etc.. Plus a decent blacklist page showing which schools are considered, work at your own risk, or places that are scams.



A site that I do recommend and that I am a fan and member is Forumosa. Its a large community of foreigners in Taiwan, it has lots of job listings, and if you find a school that you are thinking about you can post on the site asking about if it is a good place or not and get real feedback from previous or current teachers.How to find teaching jobs in Taiwan?
What are you looking to teach? try their local newspapers. try yahoo.com.tw

No comments:

Post a Comment