Monday, November 22, 2010

How to cope with unhappiness in workplace?Quitting and changing jobs unfortunatelyare not options at this time?

wow she wasnt much help was she? lol all she wanted to do was ask u a bucnh of bs questions! anyways I dont know what kind of job you have but make new friends take your head phones to work and listen to some music like I said I dont now your limits @t work cause u didnt say what u do!How to cope with unhappiness in workplace?Quitting and changing jobs unfortunatelyare not options at this time?
I have been a Human Resources Counselor for over 20 yrs but now I'm retired from it. I love helping people with work related problems and relationships. My questions are:



Why are you unhappy?

Have you spoke with HR or Personnel about this?

Do you have a guy you had a tryst with and this is why your unhappy?

Are there other departments in this business you can be transferred to?
  • music player
  • what are the top hard disk brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment