Saturday, November 20, 2010

I want to change Jobs.[Maple Story.]PLEASE HELP!?

On Maple Story I became a Bowman.But Now I want to become a pirate.Im lvl Ten.[New Character].And Im in my first stage [BowMan].People say if your in first stage you can change jobs.

I already went to kyran[i think thats how you spell it] and she doenst offer me to become a pirate.And talking to Um.The bowman guy doesnt let me get out of the bowman job.Does anyone know how to change?I want to change Jobs.[Maple Story.]PLEASE HELP!?
Don't Listen to rumors im a lvl 32 Hunter and that has some perks pirate clothing is ugly compared to bowmen if you want to make a pirate then make a new characterI want to change Jobs.[Maple Story.]PLEASE HELP!?
Sorry, I think the only way to change jobs is to start a new person. =[
i hate to tell you but you cant its not an option srry :%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment