Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change from mortgage field to finance or health care.?

The mortgage business isn檛 what it was; and I want to change job markets (I wanted to go into foreclosures; I've tried for 10 months). If the NYSE hits 13000, interest rates will be through the roof. Imagine what that will do to real estate market. I'm told I would be great at sales (I don't talk a lot and HATE real estate sales); I think the health care market is the safest. In the last 10 years it has grown about 15 to 29% each year, and set to grow even more the next ten years. I'm getting old; well a 15 yr old considers me old. I don't know what to do and I need your help...!



Health Care Industry, Finance (Securities), Car Sales, Start my business. WHAT



Signed Terrified.How do I change from mortgage field to finance or health care.?
To get a start in the health care industry apply for a job as a receptionist in a Physicians Office or as an Admitting Representattive in a clinic or a hospital. Then while employed research other areas in the health field %26amp; apply to schools that offer courses geared toward those fields. While on the job you can obtain some knowledge of medical terminology %26amp; the medical field, that can assist you in your education process. The Health Field Is a growing versatile field with a vast amount of areas to excel in. If this is your forte you will fell well rewarded in the end.How do I change from mortgage field to finance or health care.?
Consider Pharmaceutical Sales. With strong sales experience, you would have less trouble finding a job in this field. If you have any background at all in medical terminology, that will be helpful. If you're interested in this (very lucrative) career, visit the websites below to find job fairs where you can meet potential employers.



http://www.quintcareers.com/pharmaceutic

http://www.biospace.com/pharmaceutical-s

http://www.bio2007.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment