Monday, November 22, 2010

Change job from Software engg to Sales and marketing?

Hi, i have completed MTech ( MS) and for the past 2 years i am working as a software Enggineer ( in linux + server domain ) . Now i want to change my profile from Software designer to Sales and Marketing of software products. How do i achieve that. Do i need to do MBA or EMBA . Once i complete this course then how to change my field.Change job from Software engg to Sales and marketing?
Sales and Marketing of software products requires a lot of engineering. To get the contract, it''s been my experience that you have to basically built a working solution to one of the prospective customer's problems *fast* (sweetening the deal). EMBA's are very fast, usually expensive MBA programs that MAY be what you need - I had a 2 year MBA program (that took me 4 years to complete- I was a coach on a baseball ans soccer team - AND working full time).



The extra time-crunch on the EMBA might give you the ';groove'; towards this mkg job your looking at.



HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment