Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change job - I mean to build confidence for changing job?

I am 50 I wish to change my present job, my childrens are still in school, and I really need a change. Give me tips how to build up my confidence level to get another job.How to change job - I mean to build confidence for changing job?
Short answer:



Planning, preparations and practice are key to developing the job hunting skills you need. Practice and skill will give you the confidence you need:



Some thought:



Before you consider changing job, you should look at why you want to change jobs. What is it that you don't like about your old job? What is it that you expect you new job will provide?



Do a skill and achievement inventory. Do you have the skills need by the new job? Do you have the job hunting skill you need?



You should consider what you willing to do get the job you want? Are you willing to relocate? Take a salary?





Write it down.



Plan:

Determine how you are going to find the job you want.

How much time are you willing to spend?

How are you going to handle interviews, phone calls, and work?



Prepare

Determine the best places to look for a job

Do your research.



Practice

Determine the questions that you will likely be asked, practice your answer.
  • hair straightening
  • good tanning spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment