Monday, November 22, 2010

How to know that is right time to change job?

I have been working for the same company for 10 years. I am economist. This job is marketing, travel a lot, have a good friends, not complicated for me, but I think I am not improving my professional skills. Am I going to do a good decission if I go to the bank or somewhere else?How to know that is right time to change job?
If you are feeling you need a change, you probably do. Use your good instincts and you will find your place. Don't give up your current job, but in the meantime, check out other sources. Good luck to you.How to know that is right time to change job?
if you spend every sunday dreading your 9 to 5, its about time you changed.
Right about the time you think your going to either tell your boss to go **** himself or grab a gun.
You will know get a home buiness be your boss contact me
Ten years is a long time to work at something you do not like. Do you have a degree in economics?



Banks hire economists, but the profession does not pay well nor are there many openings.



I would put an anomous resume on CareerBuilder.com and perhaps call some banks to see what the job market is like and how well it rewards you for your efforts.



After reflecting on your needs and wants, you may be in the right profession and just need to change your outlook on it all.
weigh out the pros and cons first, be self employ, work to make yourself rich, not someone else,i work with a great company they help homeowners pull tens of thousands of dollars of interest savings out of their mortgage through a carefully controllled biweekly prepayment system(by dividing their monthly payment by 2). their services is so popular, they're saving homeowners BILLIONS of dollars! this is NOT something that homeowners can easily do on their own due to many hidden pitfalls.... homeowners pay you about $395 to sign up. 2 simple forms. NO refinancing is involved. you enroll the client. the company do evrything else. and YOU CAN POCKET 100% COMMISSIONS! call 1800-365-7550 ext 61583 and get free info, that will explain it in more details, or e-mail me at astride9@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment