Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you pshyc yourself when changing jobs?

When trying to change jobs I can't overcome the overwelmness to hand in a resume' or apply for an application. I feel I will not live up to the job, or will do something so stupid that I will get fired over it. It is very distressful and hurting my family because of it. What to do?How do you pshyc yourself when changing jobs?
It sounds to me that you are afraid of change...and i do believe that most of us are, i changed jobs and had to try very hard to overcome the fear of change....you need to let go of all of these ifs and but's, all they do is hold, you back and breed unnecessary insecurities that will most likely make you appear incompetent and unprofessional, you know the image of whats going to happen, because of doubts is usually bigger in our minds, than in real life.

Say to yourself you are worth this job as much as anyone else, and i can truly see how much of a problem this is for you, but believe me once you have done this, you will feel a whole lot better, not to mention a sense of relief...if you don't you will be beating yourself up over it forever believe me i know because i have been in the same situation...my advice to you is to feel the fear and do it anyway...whats the worst that could happen huh?...you sure wont die from it....i wish you all the luck truly i do.How do you pshyc yourself when changing jobs?
I read this book called ';who moved my cheese'; it was motivational and helpful about changing and changes in your life.



~~~The simple story of Who Moved My Cheese? reveals profound truths about change that give people and organizations a quick and easy way to succeed in changing times.



Who Moved My Cheese? is an enlightening story of four characters who live in a ';Maze'; and look for ';Cheese'; to nourish them and make them happy. Two are mice named Sniff and Scurry. And two are ';Little-people'; beings the size of mice who look and act a lot like people. Their names are Hem and Haw.
There's no need to worry.I mean,just be yourself and write your resume' without lying.When interviewed,just tell the truth and underline your strongest skills and qualities
Seek some therapy, find out why you feel this way. Me personally when I apply for a job i feel very confident, very important if not they may not hire you because she come across so less than confident you may sabotage your chances.

Then after I get the job, well just do the job they hired me so there fore they now know what I already knew, I am the best person suited for the position.
dream about spending my money
I don't know dude, but I might be asking you the same question soon. I have worked for the same company for 10 years, but have a 3rd interview with a company next week, so I might be changing soon and have to re-prove myself all over again.



I feel you dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment