Saturday, November 20, 2010

How many of your are cosidering a career change due to fuel prices??

I mean are you moving closer to work, changing jobs, getting an economy car, motorcyle etc????How many of your are cosidering a career change due to fuel prices??
i bought a bicycle and will start to work at Sam's down the street.How many of your are cosidering a career change due to fuel prices??
I'm thinking of either finding work closer to home, or, if possible, working from home. I'm a computer engineer, so I can probably work remotely.
I am considering looking for a job closer to home. I drive 32 miles one way. But, I have a wonderful job so I may just stick it out, high gas prices or not.
My boyfriend has a 45 minute drive to and from work. Even with a 2008 economy car, he spends $ 180.00 a month on gas.



The company he works for has 12 employees, and everyone is facing the same issue, because the company has a remote location.



They asked for, and didn't receive, an increase to cover gas prices ($3.88/gallon here).



Quite a few are job hunting now.
  • keep man interest
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment