Monday, November 22, 2010

Does changing jobs affect my chances when it comes to getting accepted to a credit card?

For example in my case I would be leaving my year long job at taco bell to see if I can hook anything better. How long would I have to wait before I know I will surely get accepted?Does changing jobs affect my chances when it comes to getting accepted to a credit card?
It depends, if your income is going to be higher or lower with this change. If you receive a higher wage then you will probably have a better chance of being approved. On the other hand if you are getting paid less this might hurt your chances.Does changing jobs affect my chances when it comes to getting accepted to a credit card?
If you are working at Taco Bell, the last thing you should be worried about is getting a credit card!!!



Yes, length of time at your job affects your credit, but entry-level part time jobs are (by their nature) entry level and you SHOULD be moving on after you have a little experience.
You will never know that you will ';surely'; be accepted. Even if you wait for 50 years, there is still a possibility that you might be rejected for some other reason.
hi,

It won't affect your credit card application. You can get your credit card very fast here:



http://InstantApprovalCards.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment