Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Would you do things diffrent now? if you had a second chance to change things?

Okay so I am not so sure that I would have married my husband due to the fact the way he treats me and he is on the road and the only time that I have seen him was in another city and on my dad's birthday and that my Grandmother had passed away on the 9th of May. We have argued for so long way before my roommate and I. WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX! I care so deeply for my roommate and he is leaving due to the nature of his job and going to the EAST coast.

My husband and I have only had sex twice this year. I am 28 going to be 29. All of my family includeding my belated Grandmother all wonder why I am still with my husband. IT has nothing to do with my roommate it has to do with how my husband is not stable changes jobs all the time. How he treats me, he has no concpt of money or the understand of the word budget.Would you do things diffrent now? if you had a second chance to change things?
To me it sounds like you would love a tree as long as it gave you attention..all you want is attention.. you need to get divorced..and just find yourself as a person..so forget the roommate thing...you don't love him...he is just your friend and feeling sorry for you...get your life together...be single and find out what you want out of lifeWould you do things diffrent now? if you had a second chance to change things?
Tough but clear. Obviously you have feelings for your roomate who gives you all the attention in the world. Yes, you should tell him how you feel and perhaps divorce your husband who doesn't. Don't let your happiness run away from you.
Drop the husband and tell the roommate how you feel. Don't let love slip out of your hands. It's too hard to find.
Ma'am, to make things right, if you feel that things don't work between you and your husband, file a divorce already! Before you get engage and be with other man. That's the right thing to do, otherwise he will think that you want to go out of the relationship because of him! And that's called adultery, my dear. End it first with your husband if you're not happy anymore, then go for the guy if you feel like it. But be cautious, guys are deceiving.........

No comments:

Post a Comment