Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Any one with great ideas? I'm beggining to add weight. How can i stop my face and belly from getting too big?

I changed jobs, i now work in a more relaxed office. So i have started adding weight. But the problem is that my face and stomach is getting big. People say i look more beautiful with a slim face and flat tummy, thats because i have a longer upper body and small bust. Is ther anything i can do to reduce the fat on my face and belly?Any one with great ideas? I'm beggining to add weight. How can i stop my face and belly from getting too big?
Well, there IS a difference between being healthy, and being skinny. Try doing these ab exercises:



1. 100 Crunches: middle, right, and left.(100 each)

2. Swim. Swimming provides the right lean muscle without putting strain on them.

3. Eat right.

4. As your body bcomes leaner, so will your face.Any one with great ideas? I'm beggining to add weight. How can i stop my face and belly from getting too big?
Weight gain is caused by eating more calories than you burn. To loose weight, burn more calories by exercising and eat less calories than you burn.



Sorry, but that is the only way to loose or gain weight. All diets have that principal as the under lying factor that actually causes the weight loss or gain.
not sure about your face but for your tummy buy an exercise ball i sit on mine and watch tv it helps
eat less exercise more
healthy diet n exercise.Move around whenever u get a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment