Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I focus better on things I have to get done?

I'm a 50 year old who probably has to go back to school and change jobs. I have a problem focusing. How can I better focus? I want to try to do this naturally.

ThanksHow can I focus better on things I have to get done?
Schedules.

They are your best friend.

Gradually add things to the schedule and make sure you have certain times set for things. Make sure once you start something that it gets done. If you focus better with quiet and nothing distracting you then go somewhere you know you wont be like a library, if you need music then take something like an ipod with you. Its all about understanding how you learn and cope. You need to also be strict with yourself and dont let things slide.

Good luck!

hopefully that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment