Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to cancel a job Interview?

My friend introduced me a job while I am working and gave me the number of the boss to contact. I wanted to change job. Qhen I called the boss, I agreed to go for an interview.



However, the problem is, now i just think that i wanted to stay in my current job. So how can i peacefully cancel the interview so it wont hurt my friend who introduce me the job and also the boss?How to cancel a job Interview?
I would call the boss (and your friend) and say ';thank you for your time and consideration, but I am not in a position to change jobs at this time. I appreciate your interest, and hope you keep me in mind for future opportunities should they arise.';



there you goHow to cancel a job Interview?
well talk to the person and tell I'm/her Ur no longer inters-ted and tell them Ur felling bad bisides Theresa a bunch of really ready people waiting for the chance.
Well if it were me I would go through with the job interview... Once you have the interview and find out more about the company you may change your mind... There is no point in passing up an opportunity... And who is to say that you will get the job? If you are offered the position you can always turn it down gracefully if you don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment