Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I clear all data from my work cell phone?

I am changing jobs and I have to turn in my cell. I have lots of pictures and personal data stored on it. How do I erase everything on it. Someone else will be using this phone.How do I clear all data from my work cell phone?
Doing a Master Reset should do the trick but each manufacturer has different ways of doing it and without posting your make and model you wont get your answer here. After doing the master re-set, make sure you go through the phone and check to make sure everything has cleared. You still might have to delete some things manuallyHow do I clear all data from my work cell phone?
You will need to post more information, IE what make and model phone you have.
Call Costumer servie.on your phone.
Either do it manually by getting into the areas you have things in or a master reset of the unit. Contact your service provider and give them the phone type and they may give you the reset info. Or you can toss it out of an open window from 50 stores up.

No comments:

Post a Comment