Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I hire a Private Investigator in Washington state?

I need to find where someone works at this time. She has changed jobs twice when I have garnished her wages.How do I hire a Private Investigator in Washington state?
Look in the yellow pages of the phone book, or do a search on the web.How do I hire a Private Investigator in Washington state?
post an ad, search online.
Yellow Pages, let your fingers do the walking.
Look in the phone book or call a lawyer or friend to get a recommendation.
In Canada you go through the Police, maybe its the same where you are! The Police refer you to a Private Investigator. Some big cities actually have some listed in the phone book!

Watchout you can be sued for garnishing someones wages. I did sue some one and won

back the garnished wages and court costs too!

I won because the garnisher could prove justification of garnishing wages! I won but also lots my Job at Eatons too. They don't take kindly to being sued! so it was what you'd call a win-lose situation Won the battle but lost the job! Security Guard but did get similar Job at Kmart but at lower pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment