Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Usually had nice tax refund, now I have to pay a lot of money?

Ever since I started getting a yearly tax refund, I would always receive $200 to $500 back when I got my taxes done. Last year, I went to get them done and I suddenly owed over 1000 bucks. I didn't get any increase in pay or change jobs, so how do I suddenly owe money when I didn't do anything different compared to last year?Usually had nice tax refund, now I have to pay a lot of money?
#1: Who did your tax return?

#2: Is your income exactly the same is last year?

#3: Did you withold the same amount from your income?



Let me know the answers and I can help you!Usually had nice tax refund, now I have to pay a lot of money?
Don't you just love the tax system? Have you seen the new, easy-to-file tax form?



1. How much money did you make?

2. Send it to us.
there could be many different factors such as:



did you change your witholdings?

did you have ';other'; incomes that you reported?



or it could be that the person that did your taxes messed up..
All you have to do is compare past years' returns side by side, and see where the difference is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment