Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to succeed in my new PA job starting tomorrow and is it normal to be nervous about it?

it is very challenging as it is a role to be a city pa in London can anyone offer me any advice on how to succeed? And if possible, some moral support as I'm feeling a bit scared and nervous right now (but not something like ';change job'; because I want this challenge).How to succeed in my new PA job starting tomorrow and is it normal to be nervous about it?
Tell yourself over and over that being nervous is healthy. The fact is anytime we walk into unfamiliar territory we are going to feel nervous. Being nervous keeps us on point. Drink a lot of water. Good luck.How to succeed in my new PA job starting tomorrow and is it normal to be nervous about it?
It's normal to be nervous when starting a new job. They hired you, so they figured that you are qualified. You'll do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment