Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to Stay afloat in this recession?

Ok. So, like other single parents that have no support system, how do you stay afloat? Is it possible to raise two kids and not loose it? I changed jobs to provide a better life for my girls and just today lost my car. Which puts earning money at a standstill. Does anyone have any suggestions that won't require me to give up and run home to mom and dad? ( which isn't even an option.) Please help this struggling mom find the way to stability.How to Stay afloat in this recession?
Child support from the father? Also learn to live within your means. Spend less than you earn. No luxuries until you get on your feet. Good luck.How to Stay afloat in this recession?
If you're interested, you can do surveys online for extra money. I know some Free survey sites

you can try. Check this blog for info and Proof of Payments



http://Good-Part-Time-Jobs.blogspot.com
Dont mean to sound mean, but kids are not a ';right';. Personally, I waited and waited to have kids until I was SURE I could afford it. It's about the choices you make in life - jobs, partners, education, kids, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment