Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I stop missing her?

So I'm from the UK and came to work as a Ski Instructor in the US. I met this girl and we became really close, to the point of hanging out everyday and her staying at mine most of the time. I had to change jobs and move to Colorado. Its been a month+ now and I still miss her. Thoughts?How do I stop missing her?
Surround yourself with other people at all times. Eventually thoughts of her will go away. Worked for me.How do I stop missing her?
Missing somebody is a normal reaction when you like them a lot and suddenly you do not see them any more. You can't stop missing her. If you talk, you will feel a little better, but go back to missing her as soon as you stop talking. If you make no contact, you will still miss her. So what can I say? Only if you find someone else, and get close to them, will the strength of this emotional pain get less. Also, time will slowly make it less. But that is a slow process.
takes nothing but time to get over someone. if you absolutely cant get over her, try getting back with her!! it would be so romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment