Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How much vacation time to you get at work?

Do you get a week after a year or maybe earn PLT (paid leave time) I'm wondering cuz I am thinking of changing jobs but I get 4 weeks of PLT a year and I want to compare. ThanksHow much vacation time to you get at work?
My husband has been at his job almost 4 years, and he gets 3 weeks of vacation and 1 week of personal. Also, the company shuts down for the week of Christmas, so they all get that week off (paid).How much vacation time to you get at work?
Depends on the organization you work for. At the company I work for you start out with 5 vacation days and 5 personal days (total of 10 days PTO; paid time off). I have been with the company for 11 years and currently get a total of 160 hours (4 weeks) vacation a year.
Same here...we get 4 weeks of PTO
It will depend on who you work for, but there will be a minimum laid down by law.

Personally I have my own business, and have created a residual income so I can take off as much time as I like as often as I like.
5 weeks in a year and Saturday,Sunday and important holidays also.
Actually 5 weeks a year. 4 weeks (after 10 years), + 3 personal days + 2 floaters.
  • hair ideas
  • ie hosted control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment