Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I get my music purchased from Itunes to play on my new laptop?

I purchased a few albums from Itunes store a while ago. I save all my music to my external hard drive. I've now changed jobs and have a new laptop. When I establish my new itunes, and set up my new music library from my external hard drive, I get a message saying this computer isn't authorised to play these albums. BUT, I have already been through the steps to authorise this laptop, and it still doesn't work. Frustrating! Anyone out there can help?How do I get my music purchased from Itunes to play on my new laptop?
y do u buy songs from i tunes store try downloading mp3 rocket available at download .com its fantastic and all song downloads are freeHow do I get my music purchased from Itunes to play on my new laptop?
i m not sure but just keep trying. Maybe you should have saved the songs on a memory card

No comments:

Post a Comment