Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you listen to your instincts ?

I am thinking of changing jobs and I have been told I should listen to my instincts. How do you know that you are making the right decision ? My head tells me to go to the new job but I still feel afraid. Which feeling is correct ?How do you listen to your instincts ?
Trusting your instinct is always best,however it is hard to make changes your unsure the outcome will be,I am sure you feel comfortable at your present job and that's why your scared to leave understandable,but then if you don't take a chance of listening to your instinct you will never know if you made the right choice.You will have to really think it over and weigh the good and bad you know about both jobs,and then do what feels right even if it scares you.you will most likely be happy you did in the end.How do you listen to your instincts ?
Everyone is afraid of change. The truth is you'll never know until you try if you've made the right decision. If your new job is closer to what you want to do, you may be well served in doing it. Set a time limit for yourself, work out the pros and cons of the decision and then stick with it. It'll all work out the way it's supposed to. Good Luck.
i have an argument wit myself. i usually win, but sumtimes, it gets kinda dirty. talk through it. but if ur in a cubicle kinda job, i suggest u quit before u become a zombie. ive seen it happen.
use your imagination
Of course you're gonna be scared. It's a big change. I'd be concerned if you weren't worried at all. But don't do it because your head tells you to. Reach deep down inside and figure out what your gut says. Instincts are like muscles - they need to be exercised often to work properly and be strong.
talk to yourself, talk it through, what makes the most sense :D?

No comments:

Post a Comment