Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am scared to make a change?

I am smart IQ 136

I am kind

I am calm

I am friendly

I am hardworking

etc All the above is always told to me by family and friends.



But when I want to make a change to improve my financial future I basically shiver with fear and cannot think or move freely.

I want to start a business but fear takes a hold of me.

I want to go back to school and get a better job, but fear takes over.

I want to change jobs in general, but fear wont let me.

Even while thinking of change, Financial change, I feel FEAR



How can I change this and move forward to a better future.I am scared to make a change?
Fear your sins, that is all you should fear.

Everything else is easy, imagine them all in their underware.. remember that one..



humans have burden you and you yourself, your Lord never did that, you did that and they along side of you.



Many before you have had to do much greater things, yet you all think of nothing but yourselves and this mental fear that is installed by those influences around you to make you loose your reality.I am scared to make a change?
I used to be exactly like you and it took a big shake up in my life to make me change. I almost died. With my life back I realized that I have to live for today and that made me realize that if I made a mistake that put I finances at risk, I had people who could help me out. They are all those people that told me how kind, calm, friendly, hardworking etc... I was. A lot of changes have happened in my life and I no longer work! I am at home enjoying my family. No, I don't have a huge financial nest egg but I am enjoying my life a whole lot more. Good luck and remember the only thing you should fear is fear itself!
Is decision-making in general difficult for you? Even if it isn't, the unknown is scary. Especially with everybody thinking you can conquer the world single-handedly. What is the worst that can happen? You are young (I am guessing). If you fail, you will pick yourself up and start over. Move cautiously, move informed, but move.

No comments:

Post a Comment