Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holiday office job is so boring, should I change or stay?

I am currently 17 years old, and have been working in an engineering office place for 1 month now.



There isnt much work to do.

Out of 8 hours per working day, sometimes I can rest up to 6 hours. I usually kill time by playing Solitaire, surfing the net, and selling things online.

Whereas for busier days, I can rest for lunch break only(1 plus hour).



So was wondering if this is a normal thing for an office job to have so much rest time, and whether it is okay to kill time like how I did.

Sometimes I feel very scared that I will be fired because I somehow feel it's wrong to waste time playing games like that. But then again, there is nothing much for me to do sometimes.



If it's not normal, then I feel like changing job.

However, I would like to perservere on in my jobs, as I know that perserverance is a virtue.



Am stuck here, in a dilemma.Holiday office job is so boring, should I change or stay?
Ask your boss if he or she has some other work for you to do when you aren't busy with your regular duties. No, it's not normal to have that much free time.Holiday office job is so boring, should I change or stay?
Consider yourself lucky.
  • child homework
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment