Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing job, but sad because I will miss co-workers?

I am leaving my current job for a better opportunity at a different company. I currently work for a small company and am on good terms and even friends with my co-workers. The only reason I don't want to change jobs is because of the relationships I have with my co-workers. Has anyone been in a situation similar to this and how did you deal with it?Changing job, but sad because I will miss co-workers?
You can stay in contact with the co-workers you are close too but some you will not stay in contact with and eventually lose contact altogether. You will find co-workers at your next job you will form relationships with so don't worry. Been there and done it. You have to go where there is a better opportunity and your present co-workers would do the same.



Congratulations on your new job - you will be fine.Changing job, but sad because I will miss co-workers?
Friends are friends are friends.



If in fact these people are friends and not just co workers than you will stay in touch even after you move on. Also remember that if they are truly your friends than they would want whats best for you and if that means moving on to another company than that's what you should do. Good luck
Well mine is a different situation ^^, cause mine is at school. Well think that the company is a school, of course you should pick a better school so you could have a good education. But leaving your friends is difficult. But that's how it is. Dont worry maybe youll stay in touch. And most people need beter workers. ^^. Hope this helps. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment