Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How long will it take my monroe piercing to close?

I've had mine for 2 years in August. I am wanting to take it out since Im changing jobs and I don't think it would be professional to have one where I am working at. How long do you think it will take for it to close up? Any advice to make it close faster? Thank you!How long will it take my monroe piercing to close?
It will close up in a couple of weeks, but you might still have an indentation from the piercing. Makeup will help cover this. It will take a couple months to years for the indent to fade. Make sure you clean the area everyday, so you don't get an infection or buildup.How long will it take my monroe piercing to close?
it will close quickly and wht you take it out it will likely look like a small beauty mark
Yeah had it for 2 years? dayyum that sucks for you,lol it can take years to close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment