Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Im starting a new chapter in my life...any tips on how to change my look? to say Im on the market again?

Im having to let go of the woman I have loved for 4 years (will always love) because she is changing jobs, and because shes married and I finally have to face the fact that I need to move on.



So I dont have a pic- but I am 19 years old and I need some ideas on how I can look like Im on the market and on how to get noticed, please?



Also I kind of forgot how to approach someone I like..lol...because Ive been hooked on her for sooo long... so where can I start? when can I start? and advice on approaching a woman (or a guy....*gulps*) becuase what i have been doing is turning down person after person who tries to ask me out....its a habit I have...because of her. But now that our relationship is ending I am FORCED to move on...how do I begin??? *I dont want to ask this question, but my friends/family insist I need to at least try because Im worth more...etc etc* :P Thanks!Im starting a new chapter in my life...any tips on how to change my look? to say Im on the market again?
change what you don't really like physically or mentallyIm starting a new chapter in my life...any tips on how to change my look? to say Im on the market again?
you could try to go out with a dude, lol are you a lesbo?
try rocking a new hair style, this makes me feel fresh.

try scene, its fun and flirty. i have long black botterm layers and blond, purple and red top layers, it is v. hxc and sxe. i am hxc scene, you could try a less servire one, look on the internet at scene hair.

good luck

xxxxxx
Hmm. Try going to bookstores and stuff and reading more. Then go after people with more education and college experience. Those folks tend to have more money. More money = more fun. But you have to know what they are looking for.
Well are you the type to approach or be approached? I think that college is a great place to meet a lot of new people. You should just go out with your friends and meet new people, going with friends always makes things more comfortable, maybe to a social at college or clubs.

Physically, well im not sure what you look like but you could always change you hairstyle and buy more clothes.

Hope I helped some, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment