Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What are some of the pros and cons of working for Sprint?

I am thinking of changing jobs. I currently work for Fifth Third Bank and I'm looking looking into working for a cell phone company. Specifically, I've been applying to Sprint retail stores. I was just wondering if you are currently working at Sprint and what are some of the pros and cons of working for the company. Do you like it? Do you ever have to stay after hours to try to meet sales goals? How good are the benefits? Is the commission worth it? With the state of the economy, I just wanna make sure I'm getting myself into something good rather than bad. Thanks.What are some of the pros and cons of working for Sprint?
Pro: You get paid.

Con: You have to show up when they tell you to.

The bank sounds like steady income.

Sales might depend on quotas.

No comments:

Post a Comment