Monday, June 6, 2011

Where can I find out how many miles per gallon my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT gets?

I have searched %26amp; searched, but cannot seem to find out about how many miles per gallon I get in my 2001 Pontiac Grand AM GT (6 cylinders) I am trying to calculate my mileage versus my hourly pay %26amp; decide whether or not I need to change jobs.Where can I find out how many miles per gallon my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT gets?
try msn auto then compare. put in your year make model and trim and then it well tell u all the info u should need



not a virus...honest...that should tell u.. 21/32



http://autos.msn.com/research/compare/deWhere can I find out how many miles per gallon my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT gets?
The method to use in determining your mileage is as follows; Fill your tank, then jot down the mileage...drive until you add fuel the next time...take the mileage that you traveled and divide the gallons you pumped into the miles you traveled and that is your mileage....
What ever you find, is going to be what your car would get ion the perfect condition ex (MPH,Road condition, humidity, temperature)



Just calculate it yourself. Divide the amount of gallons it took to fill up your tank from the amount of miles you went from the last fill up.



in a 2001 GA 3.4 city driving could be anywhere from 18MPG-24MPG



while freeway driving could be anywhere from 23MPG-33MPG (if your lucky)



just depends on how you drive, where you drive, etc...
All the EPA ratings are wrong...always.



You might as well ask a first-grader what MPG your car gets.



Verify it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment