Monday, June 6, 2011

Christians: When you may need to change careers, your job?

Serious answers only please? Thanks for your respect!!!

I say Christians, because as always, sarcasm not welcome.



When looking to change jobs or careers, and after praying about it,



HOW DO YOU KNOW GOD'S WILL?

OR WHICH DIRECTION TO TAKE?Christians: When you may need to change careers, your job?
Great question! Prayer is the ultimate; pray for guidance on what to do, pray to have the strength to do His will, not your own. It is human to get fed up over situations, and ready to leap, but patience will encourage a knowledgable next move. Changing careers is a huge leap, start preparing: update the resume, applications, enroll in classes, etc. Pray before every interview, fast and meditate to open your mind. What God has for you is yours only, if it is time to make this leap, He will open doors for you, if not, be patient, He has something better and is preparing you for it. As a Christian, you know when God's hand is involved in your life, when that job comes you've been praying over, you will know if it is anointed. Many blessings to you during this phase of life!Christians: When you may need to change careers, your job?
You will get the Job you are supposed to be in



thats how you know
I've seen people who have prayed and the way I see it's God's will is when the doors open quickly, smoothly. It says in the Bible that God opens doors no man can shut and closes doors no man can open.
Sunshine...I always pray for God to open or close doors when it comes to jobs or directions in my life...I ask Him to make it easy or hard, so I will see the way He wants me to go...My own testimony, every time I have prayed this prayer...things went real easy and peaceful...I knew that it was the place He wanted me....God Bless...Blue316
You do not know. You make a decision based on the best knowledge you have. As a Christian one of your most important criteria will be the extent you will be able to work towards bringing in His kingdom.

Bless you.
the door(s) may open or close, listen to your conscience, it will help you hear and listen to the will of the father. be patient, and bloom where God plants you!
Follow and pursue peace --- if you don't have peace then stop and pray until you do.



I would ask very specific questions of God and ask Him to give you confirmation because you want to make the right decision.



God really does give us a lot of free reign. He will sometimes be okay with you pursuing what you really want. He may have put the desire there in the first place, so approach God confidentially and with trust.



God wants you to hear from Him more than you do.............keep praying and He'll be faithful to you.
Dear C Sunshine....!



As A Christian... I... KNOW.... that GOD.... Never Violates His WORD!



For instance.... IF [and I never would]... I prayed for a Job in A Topless BAR.... so that I could Witness.... ';WOULD THAT BE A VALID PRAYER?';



Absolutely NOT!



BEFORE Changing Jobs.... YOU... Should Completely INVESTIGATE..... The New Job ..... You Want!



Sometimes... Driving 25-Miles [ one way ]...For .....';Only 55-Cents more per hour.... IS NOT WORTH IT.... from a Financial Standpoint!



Perhaps YOU missed Opportunities for Advancement.... IN YOUR CURRENT LOCATION?



IF SO.... a talk with the Personal Manager.... could FIX.... the problem.... and perhaps OPEN up a New Opportunity!



Then..... there is the REAL REASON? Perhaps ONLY in a Bad Situation..... where there are Pressures and Opportunities..... CAN..... GOD....';BUILD HIS GODLY CHARACTER.....' IN .... YOU' ? '; ? ? ?



Oh well..... I have Prayed.... GOD.... IF You do not want me to THAT THIS NEW JOB..... Close the DOOR! And HE has!



(Psalms 75:6-7) For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.



(Psa 75:7) But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.



Thanks for Asking ! RR
Have you ever done a Beth Moore bible study? I have been doing them with some women at church and one that we did answered my very question about this.



Beth Moore (who, in case you don't know, is a very devoted Christian woman) suggested that God will sometimes put you in a role or job that is out of your comfort zone, but your desire to do it will be there. When my husband and I found out that there wasn't going to be a youth leader at our church because the others were stepping down, we were terrified of taking over because we have no experience with teenagers (we have a 3 yr. old, but that doesn't help!). But God used the Holy Spirit to put that desire in our heart. And now almost 2 years later, we love being the youth leaders!



If God wants you to do it, He'll give you the desire.



God Bless! =)
After being ill and unemployed for a few years, it was time to get back to work. I applied for all types of positions and had many interviews. I applied for this position about three times, because they had already hired someone, she quit and it was back out in the classifieds. I love my job and it fits my personality perfectly. If you pray and ask God to lead you to the job that is just right for you, then He will. don't be discouraged if you have interviews and not hired, because your perfect job is on the way. Trust in Jesus, because He wants to bless you and allow you to be a blessing to others also. I think that blessing others at my job brings more joy and satisfaction than anything else. I love them all, pray for them everyday and they care about me also. I do feel very appreciated for the work that I do.
I don't know it's as clear as some make it sound.



Yes, definitely pray about jobs and do your homework as well. I think at times that the reason we end up in a job is for reasons we won't understand at the time--or possibly ever.



For example, sometimes we need to learn gratitude and I think sometimes we get awful jobs to teach us that.



Or we may get a weird job where we learn skills which will later be indispensable.



Other times maybe we are put in with a lot of unbelievers to serve as a witness.



Some times it's really good use of special skills, especially if you've been gifted in a healing art, for example.



Perhaps we should not assume that we are to have A career or that a job will last for a long time. There can be reasons we don't appreciate why we will change careers or jobs and I think we have to be open to that. If we make a mistake and don't pick up on what God wants, He'll take another tack to get our attention--IF we are open to Him. He definitely makes lemonade out of lemons. So I think that those of us who may stumble about more blindly may actually be doing what God wants though we don't feel any such assurance of it.



God tells us to use our minds, so in the absence of a ';knowing,'; I think we make what seems the most logical choice and take it from there.
This question is confusingly written. God does not help you in your career choice. He is not a good luck charm. You make that decision all on your own.God is always present in our life but he does not do everything for us. We are here to serve him.

No comments:

Post a Comment