Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I stop changing jobs frequently?

In my 4 year career I've worked for 5 companies and in 2 companies I've worked for as short as 2 months. Now I'm about to leave my current job (9 month old) and join a new company. It's not just because of salary that I change jobs. Every time I join a job, I start with a lot of zeal, but few weeks down the line I start losing interest in it. I become bored of the work place, colleagues and start looking for fresh jobs. How do I get rid of this habit? Or should I look for some job that offers me with new changes every time?How do I stop changing jobs frequently?
I discovered the website in the box below in recent times when I was looking for a new career. I was in a dead-end job but I wasn't certain what I wanted to do or how to get there. The instruction on the site helped me to settle on my new career, and gave me some good ideas about how to set off.How do I stop changing jobs frequently?
Henry L is correct. The point of working is not to work a job for years on end for no reason other than to get by. You should be working towards self employment so you dont have to work for other people eventually. Im 27, I moved from job to job, and a lot more than you and quit many after only 2 weeks. Not a big deal. I had over 19 jobs under my belt before I was 24, when I eventually became self employed.
every job should be a learning experience to be self empolyed,

n sometime it is not that u want to go but the boss want to downsize
  • external harddrive to use
  • get a unique twin duvet cover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment