Monday, June 6, 2011

Can I Claim Working Tax Credits while still living at home?

Thanks to the credit crunch! I'm now due to change jobs, unfortunately I will no longer be full time and will be working 30 hours a week plus my wage will also reduce to about 12900 p.a. pr, although I'm still living with my parents who are both retired %26amp; claiming there pension, I still have to pay my own way so will i be entitled to claim Working Tax Credits %26amp; if so how much?Can I Claim Working Tax Credits while still living at home?
The best way to check your entitlements is to contact HMRC or the Citizens Advice Bureau. These are complicated areas and it is better to get exact information direct from the horses mouth.



Disclaimer:

The answers above are for guidance only and should not be acted upon without you receiving independent financial advice relevant to your circumstances. To find and IFA please go to http://www.unbiased.co.ukCan I Claim Working Tax Credits while still living at home?
Not an expert (they say I owe them thousands) but if you are working 30 hours and earning below 拢15,000 (?拢16,000) I don't think it matters where you live - good luck persuading them you pay rent though.







Unless you're a part-time MP..........
there is a website called entitledto.co.uk that when u put yr info in will tell u what ur entitled to also on the tax credit website is a calculator that will tell u if ur entitled to it and what u would get

No comments:

Post a Comment