Monday, June 6, 2011

Do u get bored easily, What do you do to keep your mind stimulated?

It's as though i need constant challenges (in all aspects of life) or else my brain shuts down and i turn into a cabbage......... I change jobs when the novelty of the newness has worn off, but of course i can't keep doing that...... If this is you, how do u handle it?Do u get bored easily, What do you do to keep your mind stimulated?
Me Too; Well it used to be. I got a job with a large firm.

I learned everything I could in one department and then transferred to a different department. I did this about every

year. Each time it was like a new job with different people only the same employer.



I also tried learn anything I could from any source available;

Computers were new so I bought the cheapest one I could

find; Took it apart to find out how it worked and the joined

a computer club.



I retired at 48 and started my own business to stay active.

This gives me something new everyday.



This is what I did. You may wish to expand on some of

this to see if it can be modified to fit you.Do u get bored easily, What do you do to keep your mind stimulated?
your brain needs a bigger challenge then what you are giving it, its as simple as that! Or maybe you should try other activities outside of work if you haven't already to make your job not so drab? I'm not sure what to say, seeing as I am the SAME way; I get bored no matter what I'm doing... I think it could be part of the way we were raised maybe? I was really spoiled so nothing could entertain me, maybe you're the same way?
post on mindsturbation.com :)
When I get bored, I start meditation to keep my mind stimulated.
  • hair highlights
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment