Monday, June 6, 2011

I want to leave my job. How many temporary jobs are out there?

I have been working for a University for 4 years and have been in my current position for 1 year. I am studying for a degree on a part time/evening basis and my current job is not all it is cracked up to be. One of my supervisors is refusing to help me out that much as she says she is too busy and this means that I am taking up a lot of her work whilst she is getting paid for it. This is really affecting my studies and whilst I have been applying for other jobs I am struggling to find any. What I want to know is, if I was to leave my current job (I think at this stage my sanity depends on it as it really is getting to me), what is the likely hood of me being able to get temporary work near enough straight away? I don't mind changing jobs every week/month or so as I think I would like the change and the fact that I do not have so many responsibilities.I want to leave my job. How many temporary jobs are out there?
temp jobs are just that - temporary - you might wind up being unemployed more than working



no guarantee you will get any assignments right away ro on a consistent basis
  • hot myspace
  • cream for dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment