Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you prove that your stress is work-related?

I am going through hell at work, being harassed and discriminated against by my supervisor. I have reported him but because of our different ethnicities, he is always believed over me.



Please don't tell me to change jobs. I have a civil service job with good pay and benefits. No one is going to run me out of a job that I enjoy. It's the supervisor who is the problem. Transferring is not an option. I am so very stressed out that I am having trouble sleeping and concentrating. Thank you.How do you prove that your stress is work-related?
If you have a union you can look to them. If not the keep going up the ladder to complain. In this day and age of technology you should be able to audio or video his a$$, there's your proof, let them deny that!How do you prove that your stress is work-related?
Ask God for direct + action = direction, relate yourself to God = relationship, this maybe a test = testimony in the future.
If you have spoken to him then speak to his supervisor. If this doesn't bring results continue up the chain of command until someone listens. If that doesnt work file a lawsuit citing discrimination, harrassment, etc. Hopefully it won't go that far and if it does you may not want to stay anyway. Good luck.
Talk to your doctor and start getting documentation. Document everything date and times this will help you. Continue to report to your HR director. and talk to someone in from the EOC and get legal advice. But document everything of what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment