Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My job has caused me to have muscular legs. How long will the muscles take to shrink now I've changed jobs?

Hi

As long as you go on with your normal work i.e. not excercising you calfs ur muscles will progressively shrink back to normal size.My job has caused me to have muscular legs. How long will the muscles take to shrink now I've changed jobs?
i used to have some nice biceps from my old job contantly lifting 15lb cages up and down. its been two months and ive definatly noticed a decrease in strength.My job has caused me to have muscular legs. How long will the muscles take to shrink now I've changed jobs?
Muscular atrophy takes time to set in. A competition cyclist loses about 80% of his stamina in 2 weeks, but 90% of his muscle mass remains. I suggest you continue to walk or cycle a lot to keep the strength up or you could end up with 'restless leg syndrome' or ligament/tendon problems.
The bad news is that with shrinking muscles is that your skin doesn't seem to shrink too well at the same time.

The good news is that muscle is heavy, so you should see a weight drop.

I suppose the time period will vary according to how active you continue to be - which isn't much help to you, is it.

Meanwhile, wear long skirts, trousers and barely-black tights/stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment