Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change job if you already have a full time job?

how to change job if you already have a full time job? If you have to work mon-fri 9-5, how can you go to interview? Most job interviews are during those time. I have never seen job interviews on weekends.



So if I want to change job, does that mean I have to quit my current job?How to change job if you already have a full time job?
If you ask for it you will get it! Angel law. Ask if you can come in on a Saturday, before or after hours. A telephone interview. or via PC CAM. Have done it myself before, even getting a job without meeting any one in advance. And it is also possible to apply for a job overseas, when it is ridiculous to fly to and fro to attend interviews.

Ask and you will receive. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment