Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I quit 2 jobs in last 2 mths how shd i expalin it.i have 6 yrs of exp in sales?

I had to change jobs coz of abusive and harrasment by boss. its not that i have tendency of job hopping coz in my carrer of 6 yrs i had worked with only 2 companies prior to these last 2.I quit 2 jobs in last 2 mths how shd i expalin it.i have 6 yrs of exp in sales?
LIE.. Tell them you have been a self employed artist for the last 5 years..... It worked for my best friend and he is now making close to a 100k...I quit 2 jobs in last 2 mths how shd i expalin it.i have 6 yrs of exp in sales?
You just explained it. Don't list them as references (you have the option of telling prospective employers not to contact prior employers). Within a few years, don't even include those jobs on your resume.
Explain to whom? To the new employment prospect? Why should you? Just don't include them to your job experiences.
As an employer when I look at someones work history I look for gaps.. I want to know if the applicant is being honest with me.



I understand why you may not want to put a potentially bad reference on an application, what I would do is list miscl. employment. for the past 2 months .. emphasize that you are looking for a new company that you can spend the next 5 to 10 years with and that in the mean time you are taking temp and odd jobs to provide yourself with some income until you find that ';right job';.



It wouldn't hurt for you to put an application in at a temp agency or even a daily labor hall. That way if challenged you can always have them call ';Suzie'; at the labor hall to vouch for you.



good luck with your job hunt.
JUST ignore these ventures from your resume. So there will be no need to explain something which is non exisistant.
Honesty is not the best policy, it's the only policy. Telling the truth wouldn't look as bad as telling a fib and getting caught

No comments:

Post a Comment