Tuesday, May 31, 2011

JOBS- where do you work? what do you do?

What's your job?

What are past jobs you've had, no matter how small or ';insignificant';?

Explain.

What's your dream job?

Are you happy at your current job? Do you love it? When you wake up in the morning are you excited to go to work? Do you call it ';work';? Are you stuck in a rut?

Explain.

Do you wish you could change jobs?

What are your interests? What are your dreams?

What would be the perfect job? (no matter how crazy or out-there - make the job up if you want to!)JOBS- where do you work? what do you do?
I'm an insurance claims investigator (handling fraud cases) and I like it ok. I meet some interesting people, and i'm getting really good at letting insults roll off my back!

Seriously though, I would love to work in a zoo. I don't care if it was just cleaning up after the Elephants. I just want to work around large animals like that. Financially though I need to stay where I am.JOBS- where do you work? what do you do?
I basically throw boxes for a living... it's okay, kinda fun, but yet hard work. I want to go back to school, but I dont know what my dream job would be and I am trying to figure out what classes to take.
I do translations for a company, mostly owner's manuals but sometimes other documents. It's repetitive but it pays well and I've been able to raise my kids because I work from home.
I've just quit my job at the food services department of University i was attending. It was good stable job where i just served coffee, got a raise every year and flexible schedule so i can do fulltime courseload.



Now I've graduated(w/ business degree) and looking to get into accounting because I find its the best kinda work for my personality type(routine work, not so much people interaction involved like sales, yuck!)
  • truck rental rates
  • computer eye strain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment