Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I prevent myself from getting tired of my job?

Everytime I work at a place for more than a year, I get restless and can't imagine people who work somewhere for 20 years!?! How can I break the monotony of work and cure the desperation I feel to change jobs?How can I prevent myself from getting tired of my job?
Work on developing your job tasks. Ask for training in areas that will help promote you. Work on moving up in a company so that you're always challenged. There's always something to learn. Keeping busy helps me.How can I prevent myself from getting tired of my job?
i get like that with jobs and cars



i decided to go back to school and hopefully get a job i fully enjoy, hopefully this works out
Talk to your manager and see if there are other challenges within the company that you could take on. Instead of changes jobs, take on new responsibilites within the job you currently have. If nothing like that is available, use your energy for new challenges by volunteering somewhere that needs temporary help. (Habitat for Humanity, Boys and Girls Clubs, Scouting programs, church, etc.)
You need something that will constantly challenge you.
maybe instead of a job

u need a career of your interest
First of all be cool ur mind n sit.Then think which job give ur mind a complete satisfaction after this ask ur heart which job will be close to ur intrest.Surely ur mind n heart will be at a conflict then keep ur eyes close n ask to ur inner soul u get the answer for perfect job with intrest,satisfaction.when intrest n job satisfaction come together u will work for perfection this is best way then tell me if u again have same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment